The 13th Inverted CERN School of Computing (iCSC 2020) consists of lectures and hands-on exercises presented over a few days by former CERN School of Computing students. The Inverted School provides a platform to share their knowledge by turning students into teachers. Topics covered this year:
- Programming Paradigms and Design Patterns
- Heterogeneous Programming with OpenCL
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Reconstruction and Imaging
- Modern C++ features
- Big Data processing with SQL
The event will take place online. The attendance is free, after registering, access will be granted to you tune in from anywhere in the world – you can follow all classes, or these that interest you the most.